Events & Activities
We have two activities co-ordinators, as well as the Friends of Perran Bay who work together to provide many varied events and activities for our residents. These maybe within the home or accompanied visits to local attractions.
Professionals and entertainers regularly visit the home, activities such as music and movement classes, pottery workshops, Tai Chi, pampering sessions, singers, dancers, flower arranging, art groups and visits from local schools and playgroups are a few of our most popular activities.
Our in-house service provides a regular visit from our private Chiropodist.
We have frequent visits from qualified hairdressers to the salon in Perran Bay.
The current list of entertainments for each month can be seen below.
- Bingo & Quizzes alternative Mondays at 2pm
- In house shop every Wednesday at 10:30am
- Hairdresser every Monday morning 10.00am and Thursday 9.30am
- Variety of Entertainment each week
- Communion is usually the first Wednesday of the month
- Church worship every 3rd Sunday afternoon of each month